Upcoming Rides this Week and Next Week
We know we have a list of events and rides already but it’s hard to keep them all straight when there are so many. It’s overwhelming how many rides and events we have this week and next week but they will be great! All are for great causes!
May 17, 2018 at the Utah State Capitol at 7:00 p.m.
- The main purpose of this event is to come together and fight for the rights of motorcycle riders.
May 18 – 20, 2018 at Harrison Eurosports Ducati at 9:00 a.m.
- This is a fun ride through Zion National Park! They have reserved cabin suites, cowboy cabins, wagons, glamping and tent-sites! Pricing depends on what you book!
May 19, 2018 at The Maverik Center in West Valley City, UT at 7:00 a.m.
- This event will have superheroes, mascots and many more characters! Come and see for yourself!
May 19, 2018 at the Timpanogos Harley-Davidson in Lindon, UT at 9:00 a.m.
- The proceeds for this ride will help fund the treatment and care for Fire, Police and First Responders suffering from PTSD and Depression. A portion of the proceeds will also go to suicide prevention.
May 19, 2018 at Chevron @ U.S. 89 and 2700 North in Ogden, UT at 9:30 a.m.
- Ride will be up around Bear Lake and have plenty of stops! Ruca’s is definitely on the menu!
May 19, 2018 at the CousCous Grill in Murray, UT at 11:00 a.m.
- This ride is to deliver hand knitted and crocheted XOXO hats to Huntsman Cancer Hospital!
May 19, 2018 at Veterans Park in Cedar City, UT at 12:00 p.m.
- B n B Swiss are personal cabins with free homemade swiss breakfast. They are 120.00 per night if you tell them it is for Combat veterans Motorcycle Association. (435) 590-3018.
May 25, 2018 in Grand Junction, Colorado at 10:00 a.m.
- Sign-up’s end 05/01/2018 and the ride will start at the Grand Vista Hotel (2790 Crossroads Boulevard, 81506) The number for more information is (970) 241-8411
May 26, 2018 at Timpanogos Harley-Davidson in Lindon, UT at 8:00 a.m.
- The Fallen Patriot Ride benefits the Warriors for Freedom Foundation, which provides support to our nation’s heroes and their families.
Come down to these events and show your support for your community. We will be at some rides sponsoring some! Come support us! And who knows? Maybe you’ll win some concert tickets at the rides we are sponsoring.
Utah Bike Law and its attorneys are licensed to practice law only in the State of Utah and maintain offices in Salt Lake City, Utah. No attorney client relationship is established by simply visiting this website.