Upcoming motorcycle rides and events that are happening all over Utah! We want you to be informed and mark these amazing events on your calendars!
March 24, 2018 at Black Bear Diner in West Valley City, UT at 9:00 a.m.
- This ride will be from Salt Lake Valley riding west and south to end up in American Fork in time for the Spring Break-out Group Ride!
March 24, 2018 at Barbary Coast Saloon in Salt Lake City, UT at 8:00 p.m.
- Come out and hang with the Biker Community and listen to some kick ass music as Shane Murphy from 106.7 and his band will be jamming all night long!
March 25, 2018 at Timpanogos Harley Davidson in Lindon, UT at 10:00 a.m.
- This is just a ride that is jump starting the spring riding season! There is a poker run with this ride that includes a $15 entry fee!
April 7, 2018 at Blues Street BBQ Co. at 5:00 a.m.
- In conjunction with the Spring Break-out Group Ride, Dr. Timster will be hosting this event where there will be good food, good times, and good people!
April 7, 2018 at Blues Street BBQ Co. at 5:00 a.m.
- In conjunction with the Classic Car Show & Motorcycle Ride, we will be joining together for good food, good vehicles, good times, and good friends. Hosted by Dr. Timster!
April 7, 2018 Desert Wind Harley-Davidson in Mesa, AZ at 9:00 a.m.
- Salutes all the heroes that have served in the military, fire departments, police departments, and other law enforcement agencies. This would be a great vacation ride to Arizona from Utah! Registration fee is $20.
April 7, 2018 at Zion Harley-Davidson in Washington, UT at 10:00 a.m.
- The proceeds of this ride will go to the Ivins Veteran Home!
April 14, 2018 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Sandy, UT at 10:00 a.m.
- This seminar is to refresh or teach us how to ride safely together! This event is free!!!
April 21, 2018 at Addictive Behavior Motor Works at 10:00 a.m.
- This event highlights tattoo artists in the craft as well as creates an event where bikers can come and ride for a children’s charity. All proceeds go to a specific children’s charity. Come to this event to exhibit tattoos and bikes!
April 21, 2018 at the Utah State Capitol Building at 8:00 a.m.
- Save the date! This is a partnership event with the State of Utah, Utah State Parks, Utah Department of Natural Resources, Utah Veterans Administration, the Utah RZR Crew and many others to be named.
April 22, 2018 at Clearfield High School in Clearfield, UT at 10:00 a.m.
- Season kick off with a ride to Antelope Island and then to Mark’s for a BBQ
May 5, 2018 at Golden Spike Harley Davidson at 9:00 a.m.
- Free admission, but donations are greatly appreciated. Raffle prizes, food, escorted motorcycle ride, lots of fun, and some great music. Come to the Golden Spike Harley Davidson to be a part of this amazing event!
May 17, 2018 at the Utah State Capitol at 7:00 p.m.
- The main purpose of this event is to come together and fight for the rights of motorcycle riders.
May 18 – 20, 2018 at Harrison Eurosports Ducati at 9:00 a.m.
- This is a fun ride through Zion National Park! They have reserved cabin suites, cowboy cabins, wagons, glamping and tent-sites! Pricing depends on what you book!
May 19, 2018 at the Timpanogos Harley-Davidson in Lindon, UT at 9:00 a.m.
- The proceeds for this ride will help fund the treatment and care for Fire, Police and First Responders suffering from PTSD and Depression. A portion of the proceeds will also go to suicide prevention.
May 19, 2018 in Ogden, UT at 9:30 a.m.
- Details to come!
May 19, 2018 at Veterans Park in Cedar City, UT at 12:00 p.m.
- B n B Swiss are personal cabins with free homemade swiss breakfast. They are 120.00 per night if you tell them it is for Combat veterans Motorcycle Association. (435) 590-3018
May 26, 2018 at Timp Harley at 8:00 a.m.
- The Fallen Patriot Ride benefits the Warriors For Freedom Foundation, which provides support to our nation’s heroes and their families.
June 9, 2018 at VFW post in Salt Lake City, UT at 1:00 p.m.
- All makes, models and years! All things motorcycle is going to be there! $5 flat rate entry fee!
June 10, 2018 at Legends Vintage Motorcycles in Springville, UT at 2:00 p.m.
- Immortal Knights PSMC raising money for the Blue Haven Foundation. Entry fee is $5.
June 16, 2018 at Timpanogos Harley-Davidson in Lindon, UT at 8:30 a.m
- Come ride the Nebo Loop for a charitable cause! All proceeds will go to clean water projects around the world for WHOlives!
June 16, 2018 – June 17, 2018 at the UNION Tavern in Midvale, UT at 12:00 p.m.
- This is a fun ride out to Wendover. The Union Tavern has discounted rooms at The Nugget!
June 23, 2018 at Salt Lake County Equestrian Center at 7:00 a.m.
- 5K, motorcycle ride, RZR ride, concerts and so much more! Money raised will go to families that need help with medical bills, funerals, and other expenses.
June 23, 2018 at Addictive Behavior Motor Works in Salt Lake City, UT at 8:00 a.m.
- This ride is to help Great Dane dogs in foster care through RMGDRI! The registration fee is $15 plus $10 for extra riders.
June 30, 2018 at Golden Spike Harley Davidson in Riverdale, UT at 9:00 a.m.
- Ride will start in Riverdale, UT and finish at Lorin Farr Park in Ogden, UT where there will be a car show and a band. Food will also be provided.
June 30, 2018 at Club 48 in Murray, UT at 9:00 a.m.
- Poker hands start at $10 for 1 and $20 for 3. There is going to be a gun raffle and there will be prizes for women who dress up!
July 14, 2018 at Utah Department of Public Safety in Salt Lake City, UT at 7:30 a.m.
- There is a $30 entry fee! All proceeds will go to the Honoring Heroes Foundation which supports families of fallen law enforcement officers and employees of the Utah Department of Public Safety. There will be a shirt, breakfast, and lunch provided at this event!
August 4, 2018 in Logan, UT at 8:00 a.m.
- The Misfits CVMA 49-3 along with Cache Valley Veterans Association and G.E. have teamed up to conduct this ride to establish the Cache Valley Veterans Resource Center. All proceeds will be given to the Cache Valley Resource Center. $25 per bike and $15 for additional passengers.
August 23 – August 26, 2018 at The Amphitheater at Studio/Ranch in Tooele, UT at 11 a.m.
- Hot spot for motorcycle enthusiasts for amazing bands, good food/drinks, vendors, contests, camping and other entertainment!
August 25, 2018 at 10:00 p.m.
- Ride to Zero raised over $70K in three years in support of veteran suicide prevention, which has funded numerous studies, facilitated treatment, and has helped veterans in Utah and across the country to live lives worth living. This year, with your help, our goal is to raise over $30K.