Here is the list of events and rides that are going on in August in this beautiful state! Summer is winding down but the fun and charity is not! Come out to these rides to show your support for this community!
August 4, 2018 in Logan, UT at 8:00 a.m.
- The Misfits CVMA 49-3 along with Cache Valley Veterans Association and G.E. have teamed up to conduct this ride to establish the Cache Valley Veterans Resource Center. All proceeds will be given to the Cache Valley Resource Center. $25 per bike and $15 for additional passengers.
August 4, 2018 at Club 90 in Sandy, UT at 10:00 a.m.
- Join us for the 2nd annual Ass Grass or Cash Poker Run. $1500.00 Cash Drawing. Kick ass concert at The Barbary Coast after the ride.
August 11, 2018 at White Knuckle Motorcycle Repair and Accessories in Sandy, UT at 9:300 a.m.
- Marleys Ride Fundraiser. 16 month old warrior Marley needs our community’s help. Pre-Registration will be available Wednesday August 1st. $15 Rider, $5 Passenger. You can pick up a wristband at White Knuckle Motorcycle Shop in Sandy, The Chapel Motorcycle Shop in Murray or SS Auto Brokers In Ogden for pre-sale wristbands for the entire event. Day of Registration $20/$10 meet at White Knuckle Motorcycle Shop 9:30-11:00 for Coffee & Donuts, KSU 11:00
August 23 – August 26, 2018 at The Amphitheater at Studio/Ranch in Tooele, UT at 11 a.m.
- Hot spot for motorcycle enthusiasts for amazing bands, good food/drinks, vendors, contests, camping and other entertainment!
August 24, 2018 at The Brazen head Saloon at Studio/Ranch in Grantsville, UT at 6:00p.m.
- 6:00 pm Amphitheater at Studio/Ranch & the Brazen Head Saloon opens. 7:30 pm Ginger and the Gents.
9:00 pm Bikini Contest. 9:30 pm Bag Lady Sue. 11:30 pm Chaps & Cheeks Contest & Door Prizes (at the Brazen Head).
August 25, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
- Ride to Zero raised over $70K in three years in support of veteran suicide prevention, which has funded numerous studies, facilitated treatment, and has helped veterans in Utah and across the country to live lives worth living. This year, with your help, our goal is to raise over $30K.
August 25, 2018 at South Valley Motorsports in Draper, UT at 7:00 p.m.
- The goal is to raise $500 to donate to the UTAH KID FOUNDATION. There will be games, music, food, charity and stunts! Don’t want to miss out on this!