Contact Us

Sidebar Contact

Close Menu

Category Archives: Community

Skulls in Biker Culture

By utahbikelaw |

Why do bikers have a connection to skulls? The question comes up from time to time so I spent a good part of a rainy Utah Saturday searching the net for answers. The following is what I found and where. The image of the skull is very popular in the biker culture. Many bikers… Read More »

Local Bike Shop Interview 66 Customs

By utahbikelaw |

I have come to appreciate and highly recommend an old school bike shop over the last year – 66 Customs. 66 Customs is located in Grantsville Utah and serves bikers with old-school values of honesty and loyalty. They treat all bikers alike – you become part of their family – their motto is “built… Read More »

2015 Motorcycle Season

By utahbikelaw |

As this summer riding season has essentially ended for me it is time for a little reflection on the past riding season. I would love to say I am an experienced rider without insecurities when I ride, but that is not the truth. The truth is I have been riding for almost five years,… Read More »

66 Customs Interview

By utahbikelaw |

I have come to appreciate and highly recommend an old school bike shop over the last year – 66 Customs. 66 Customs is located in Grantsville Utah and serves bikers with old-school values of honesty and loyalty. They treat all bikers alike – you become part of their family – their motto is “built… Read More »

Great Motorcycle Trips Memorial Day

By utahbikelaw |

If you are new to Utah or even a long-time resident you might not be aware of all of the fantastic motorcycle routes in Utah. MotorcycleRoads.com is a great website that lists rides across the United States. To say that the site simply lists motorcycle rides is to minimally describe the beautiful sky as… Read More »

Air Conditioning for Motorcycle

By utahbikelaw |

I was riding my motorcycle the other day on the highway. I was wearing my helmet, mesh leather jacket, mesh leather gloves, leather boots and even leather chaps becasue I had just come out of the mountains where it was cooler. I was motoring along and a trickle of sweat ran down my forehead… Read More »

10 Facts Riders Need To Know

By utahbikelaw |

1) Motorcycle Safety Fact: Over half of all fatal motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle. Most of the time, the motorist, not the motorcyclist, is at fault. There are a lot more cars and trucks than motorcycles on the road, and some drivers don’t “recognize” a motorcycle – they ignore it (usually unintentionally). 2) Motorcycle… Read More »

Social Media Motorcycle Community

By utahbikelaw |

The internet and social media, Facebook in particular, has changed the way motorcyclists interact. Before the internet if you wanted to ride with a group you had to make a bunch of phone calls. This would go on back and forth until everyone could agree on a time, place to meet and a destination…. Read More »

Motorcycle Routes Across America

By utahbikelaw |

Open Road Journey is a great motorcycle website where you can research motorcycle rides across America and around the world. You can search by state and under Utah they have some of the best and least known rides in the state. One of my local favorite rides is what they call “Twisty Fun” which… Read More »

3 Stages of a Personal Injury Case

By utahbikelaw |

The saying, “You can’t fight city hall” is used to discourage citizens from challenging the authority. However, in matters of a personal injury you should absolutely challenge the authority. In this case, it could be a huge insurance company. A skilled motorcycle accident attorney in Salt Lake City is in the best position to… Read More »

Utah Bike Law

4444 700 E #106A
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801) 590-9825