Contact Us

Sidebar Contact

Close Menu

Category Archives: Community

Motorcycle Touring

By utahbikelaw |

I love motorcycling – the open road, the sense of adventure, meeting new people, and freedom. We had no plans really except having to be in a certain town for the wedding of my nephew. Other than that we did not have to be anywhere at any certain time. We packed light and hit… Read More »

Freedom Of The Open Road

By utahbikelaw |

As bikers we will tell anyone that we ride to be free. I sometimes wonder if we all know what that means. Is it that on our motorcycles we are not caged in like those is cars, or is it something deeper in our soul? This sense of freedom goes way back for me…. Read More »

Ride for Fallen Police Officers

By utahbikelaw |

The Ride for Fallen Police Officers was a great success. By my estimation I guess there were about 600 motorcycles that met at Timpanogos Harley in Lindon and had a great ride to the capitol. Although slow at times I do not think I stopped rolling all the way because we had a couple… Read More »

Popular Motorcycle Blogs

By utahbikelaw |

The Honda Motorcycle Blogs has listed their top 100 motorcycle blogs. It is an interesting list and I have been following the posts from some of the blogs. There is something here for everyone from picture ride essays to posts about safety and bike mechanics. Even though the name of the post is HONDA… Read More »

Utah Bike Law

4444 700 E #106A
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801) 590-9825