There are a few upcoming rides this weekend! It's going to be an exciting weekend with these rides and the weather is not going to be too shabby!
Utah Law Enforcement Memorial Service
May 3, 2018 at the West Lawn of the Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City, UT at 11:00 a.m.
- Please join us as we honor #UtahsFallen Officers during the annual Law Enforcement Memorial Service. This is going to be a service to help those families that have lost loved ones during active duty. Come show your support for these families.
Utah International Female Ride Day
May 4-6, 2018 at Maverick at 800 North in Orem, UT at 9:00 a.m.
- Ride with women that are as passionate about bikes as you are! Ride end in Mesquite, NV at the Virgin River Hotel & Casino.
Run for the Son 2018
May 5, 2018 at Margaret Wines Park in Lehi, UT at 9:00 a.m.
- Funds raised go to Run for the Son and benefit Open Doors Ministries, Missionary Ventures, and the Jesus Film Project, as well as outreach to bikers around the world through the Christian Motorcyclists Association (CMA).
Northern Utah Autism Program's Annual Charity Bike Ride
May 5, 2018 at Golden Spike Harley Davidson in Riverdale, UT at 9:00 a.m.
- Free admission, but donations are greatly appreciated. Raffle prizes, food, escorted motorcycle ride, lots of fun, and some great music. Come to the Golden Spike Harley Davidson to be a part of this amazing event!
Utah International Female Ride Day 2018
May 5, 2018 at 4450 S 700 W, Riverdale, UT at 10:00 a.m.
- Celebrate women! Details for the exact route are on the Facebook event! You will start in Riverdale, UT and then head south then north for an amazing ride.
BAD Sunday – Biker Appreciation Day
May 6, 2018 at Barbary Coast Saloon in Salt Lake City, UT at 2:00 p.m.
- Join us for LIVE BANDS & Beer Tents outside. Incredible way to finish off your weekend!
Come out to these events to show your support for fallen heroes, show your pride as a woman and just has some fun! We hope to see some of you there!
Utah Bike Law and its attorneys are licensed to practice law only in the State of Utah and maintain offices in Salt Lake City, Utah. No attorney client relationship is established by simply visiting this website.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment