Here is the list of events and rides that are going on in September in this beautiful state! Now that we have Labor Day under our belt, come out to these rides to show your support for this community!
Fire Ride 15 th Anniversary – Honor the Fallen Heroes
Saturday, September 8th at South Valley Harley Davidson, at 8:00 a.m, Kickstands up at 10:00 a.m.
8886 S Sandy Parkway, Sandy, UT
- Ride to Ogden Ampitheater AFFM Monument, 25th Street & Washington Blvd. $25 registration fee – Pre Registration is encouraged. All proceeds will be given to the America's Fallen Firefighter Memorial (AFFM).
Sunday, September 9th at Addictive Behavior Motor Works at 12 p.m.
454 s 500 w, Salt Lake City, UT
- Bike-A-Palooza has one mission – to be an event for the Utah motorcycle community like nothing else. This year's Bike-A-Palooza IS GOING TO BE LEGENDARY! It is a paid event this year so we promise to bring 10X the energy, excitement, and entertainment! We love our motorcycle community.
- Custom Bike Give-Away: 2015 HD Sportster 48. Live Bands: Royal Bliss, Ginger and the Gents, October Rage, School of Rock. Miss Behavior Contest sponsored by Rock 106.7, Sound Warehouse.
2018 Bike Night at the Drags
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at Rocky Mountain Raceway at 5:00 p.m.
6555 W 2100 S, West Valley City
- Admission is free, $15 to race. Join in on the Final Racing Season. It's your last chance to head down the track and clock your best time.
Miles for Warriors Benefit Ride
Saturday, September 15, 2018 at Eagles Lodge & Campground, FOE #2472, 10:00 a.m.
975 Wall Ave, Ogden, UT
Miles of Hope, in partnership with the Old Bones Riders, are in the beginning stages of planning a fundraising event/ride to benefit the Warrior Rizen Ranch in Morgan, Utah on Saturday, September 15, 2018. Registration and ride will start at the Ogden Eagles at 975 Wall Ave.
About the Warrior Rizen Foundation
The Warrior Rizen Ranch is a 6000 + acre ranch purchased by John & Barbara Schlichte to provide a military family retreat, counseling and mentoring within the framework of a working cattle ranch environment.
Over the past 18 months, various improvements have been made to the property (barns, fences, irrigation, purchase of cattle) in preparation for building a lodge. Construction started in April 2018 and funds raised from this event will help to supplement the costs of construction. Ranch is scheduled to open in June 2019!
How Can You Help?
This is an exciting venture! If you are interested in volunteering your time or donating goods/services to support our event, please contact Jim Gifford or Mac McDonald on Facebook messenger. There will be an online portal to make cash donations!!
Seth Potter Memorial Rally for Autism
Saturday, September 15 at Timpanogos Harley Davidson at 11:00 a.m.
555 S Geneva Rd., Lindon, UT
Join us for the 5th Annual Rally for Autism
Seth Potter, a long-term sales associate with Timpanogos Harley-Davidson created the first Rally For Autism in October of 2004 to support adults with Autism through ScenicView Academy. In December of that same year, Seth was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident. The annual Rally for Autism lives on as his legacy. Please join us for one of the most scenic rides in Utah, and to honor Seth's memory.
Primary Children's Toy Ride
Saturday, September 29 at Intermountain Harley-Davidson at 10:00 a.m.
2928 S State Street, Salt Lake City, UT
- In lieu of a ride fee, a new toy donation is greatly appreciated (No Stuffed Animals or Blankets)
11:30 am Leave to ride to Primary Children's Hospital
Lunch Served at Salt Lake City Harley Davidson after presentation
Music by Jana & The Rebels2018 STREET GLIDE OPPORTUNITY DRAWING
Drawing will be held at Primary Children's Hospital at 12:30
Limit 400 Tickets at $100 each
Need Not Be Present To Win
For More info or to Purchase a ticket Call: 801-687-022
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment